Hi All,
I was asked to send this question to the list for someone
else.  Please respond to me off list.

HI,
Can you please recommend books for 1st grade boys who easily
read above grade level,
or direct me to where I can learn more about this?

I'm an independent educator in Manhattan & direct a private
after school program that meets in families' homes. I have a beginning
group of (7) 1st grade boys that attend a Manhattan independent
(private) school. They're very bright & are already reading above a 1st
grade level. I'm most interested in fiction & folklore. The parents
are more interested in the history, ethics & culture of Judaism vs
ritual & practice.

Any direction you can provide will be greatly appreciated - Many
thanks!

Sincerely,
Joel Tuchman
Sinai Temple Blumenthal Library, Los Angeles
jtuch...@sinaitemple.org

[]