Professor Tova Cohen from Bar Ilan needs help finding some sources
for her research.  Any help would be appreciated.  Please respond to
her directly. Reply to cohe...@mail.biu.ac.il

Thanks, Gail

I am looking for any manuscript sources relevant to or by women
writers in Hebrew - principally 19th century but could also be first
half of twentieth Two such persons are of espec interest to me:

1) Rachel Morpurgo, (nee Luzatto)  1790-1871,  Trieste,
Austro-Hungary  (now Italy)

2) Sarah (sometimes Sarah Feige) Foner, nee Meinkin, 1855-1937,  born
in Russia and died in Pittsburgh USA where she lived for several
years towards end of her life

Needless to say, I would much appreciate any help that you or your
colleagues could give

Please reply to cohe...@mail.biu.ac.il

Professor Tova Cohen
Gender Studies and Hebrew Literature