Automation Group members

I'd like to thank Helene for creating this group, and coordinating its
pieces for many years!  This initiative, like everything else that
Helene has done in AJL, has benefited many libraries and librarians,
saved our institutions money, and gave us bargaining power in the
library software world.

Helene has been a wonderful model, and mentor for me, and I want to
publicly thank her for all that she has taught me.  I'm sure you'll all
join me in wishing Helene all the best in her greatly deserved
retirement, that she can maybe now more fully enjoy!

Ann Abrams, Librarian

Dr. Arnold L. Segel Library Center
Temple Israel
477 Longwood Avenue