Mo'adim l'simcha everyone

I am looking of a copy of the following article:

"Coping with the Virtues of the Land of Israel: An analysis of Bavli
Ketubot 110b-112a."  Written by Jeffrey L. Rubenstein, New York
University. I have a copy that someone printed in the past but the
Hebrew text did not come out and there are no indications of where if
came from. It looks like it could be a paper, dissertation, etc., but
I don't know.  I am not able to access the Index to Periodicals to
find out if it is listed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Sharon Chefitz, Librarian