From: M. Avrum Ehrlich [mailto:avrum.ehrl...@gmail.com]

Hello,
I thought i might contact you on the subject; establishing jewish
libraries at major chinese universities. i have been working at
shandong university for five years and we have collected books, now i
would like to build a library at one of chinas most prestigious
universities. i would be glad for suggestions, sincerely, avrum

(Prof.) M. Avrum Ehrlich
President
Israel-Asia Center

www.israelasiacenter.org; www.cjs.sdu.edu.cn; www.ischam.org;
www.ycxy.com/cn/en/;www.clarehall.cam.ac.uk; www.avrumehrlich.net.

Contact Details:
Tel: CN +86 15866647030, IL +972 546204727, USA: +1518 3221949, AU:
+61 419 220342.
Email: avrum.ehrl...@israelasiacenter.org;  avrum.ehrl...@gmail.com;

China Work Address: Center for Judaic and Inter religious Studies,
Shandong University, 5 Honglou, Jinan, Shandong, 250100, P.R China.
China Home Address: Fuxiang Tian Di Complex, 45 Hua Yuan Lu, Block
30, Building 2, Suite 101, Jinan City, Li Cheng District, Shandong
Province, China.  45   30  2  101
Israel Address: PO Box 4142, 91041, Jerusalem, Israel.