Hi Everyone!

Just in time for Chanukah, My Hebrew Songbook is back and
now has its own domain and website.
http://www.my-hebrew-songbook.com

Enter the songbook and choose the category Chanukah.
You can view any song online or create printed song sheets
with several songs together for a sing along. All Hebrew is
graphic so you do not need Hebrew support to view or print
the songs. All songs include Hebrew nikud (vowels).

You will find the popular Chanukah songs here (Sivivon, Maoz Tzur,
Al Hanisim, Yemay Hanukah, etc...) but also songs that you may
have forgotten from many years ago.

Feedback is welcome.

In addition to the Chanukah songs, I updated the following pages:

144 Cool Chanukah Videos on YouTube:
http://www.jr.co.il/videos/chanukah-videos.htm

21 Chanukah Humor Files
http://www.jr.co.il/humor/chanuka.htm