The Book of Life podcast's newest episode features an impromptu
discussion held during a party at the Planet Esme Book Room, between
author/readiologist Esme Raji Codell, podcaster Mark Blevis (of Just
One More Book), author Richard Michelson (As Good As Anybody), and
myself. Among other things, we predicted winners for the 2010 Sydney
Taylor Book Award – in January we'll find out whether we were right!
Listen online at http://bookoflifepodcast.com.

I'd be very grateful for your help in spreading the word about this
episode and about The Book of Life. Please feel free to email your
friends, link to the website, or embed a podcast player on your own
site! The URL for this particular episode is
http://jewishbooks.blogspot.com/2009/12/planet-esme.html, and when
you visit that address you'll also find an embeddable podcast player
with simple instructions for adding it to your own site.

Thanks, and Happy Hanukkah!

Heidi Estrin

Host, The Book of Life

www.bookoflifepodcast.com