Probably many of you know about it, but I have recently discovered
excellent lesson plans for teaching about Israel at the
standwithus.com website.
   Click on "Teaching Tools and Resources" at the top, then click on
"Lesson Plans for Israel 101" on the left of the screen.
   These plans are clear and uncluttered and simple to use: On a
whole variety of subtopics, there are 3 short lists: basic concepts,
discussion questions, and activities.
   When teachers in my school, or parents of public schoolchildren
wanting to suggest resources for their schools, want information, I
will direct them here.
Andrea Rapp
Wise Temple, Cincinnati