Dear Colleagues,

The Library of The Jewish Theological Seminary provides access to
various virtual (or digital) collections of items from the Special
Collections. We have created a survey  to help us assess the
effectiveness of our digital collections. Please take a moment to
help us make our site more effective, by taking a look at the digital
collections site (digital.jtsa.edu) and then answering our survey
(http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZK23QYV).

  It should take you less than five minutes to complete. This survey
is partially funded by METRO, the Metropolitan Library Research
Council. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Naomi

Naomi M. Steinberger

Director of Library Services

The Library of The Jewish Theological Seminary

3080 Broadway

New York, NY 10027

tel: 212-678-8982

fax:212-678-8891