Dear safran and book friend,

We are happy to inform about our new PDF format of our catalogue, and
will be happy to e-mail it to you upon your request:
Recent Books From Israel
No. 435, February 2010 (Shevat 5770).

The catalogue contains 531 new titles that are divided into two files:

1. Hebrew general titles - (New Israeli Books - Hebrew titles- cat.
435- Feb. 2010- PDF), including religious books (SIFREI KODESH).
We add a word file of Hebrew titles in transliterated text
(435-MASS-Hebrew-transliterated$).

2. Non-Hebrew tiltes - (435-MASS-non-Heb-$-Rubin Mass-Feb. 2010) (a
Word file).

You are invited to browse our web: www.Rubin-Mass.com  and place your order.

We hope you enjoy this new selection of Israeli books.

We wish a happy Purim.

Rubin Mass Ltd.- Your literary stop in Israel.

Oren Mass
Manager
===============================
RUBIN MASS Ltd., Publishers and Booksellers
Exporters of ALL Israeli books and periodicals
POBox 990,  Jerusalem 91009, Israel
   ___

Tel. 972-2-6277863
Fax  972-2-6277864