Aaron Huber wrote:

>I am looking for a centralized database that lists all high schools

The Dror Experimental School http://www.kdror.co.il
as its name states is an innovating public high school which uses the
students as guinea pigs to find new ways to make the high school
experience even more so. Their results for new teaching methods feed
into all of the high schools in Israel. If anyone has a database, it
is they. So contact those guys. They are beyond cool.

Story time:
Last year the public high school P.H.S. "Juan de Garay", contracted
me to give a year's weekly course on judaism, jewish culture,
language, la di da di daaaaah, about all thingys jewish-ish to the
kids as well as the teachers who would be accompanying them on an
intercultural exchange with Dror Experimental School just northeast
of Tel Aviv. When the Israeli school came to Valencia, I volunteered
as tour guide, translator and other stuff. It was a blast. The
Israeli kids out-punked the Spanish kids (who pride themselves on
their weirdness factor of dress, holes in the skin and other
distinguishing marks of today's youth that doesn't even come close to
the late 60s by half I am proud to say) by about 56billion to one.
The two lady teachers who are my age (60-ish) were game for anything
and we got on like a house a-fire. Their english was as perfect as my
hebreo most definitely is not (how embarrassing).

Exactly one year later,  P.H.S. "Juan de Garay" (Valencia) went to
the Dror Experimental School (Israel).  Only a third of the students
and teachers who took the course went on the exchange but those who
did, came back in love with Israel. The left Spain with a very high
consideration of their courage and bravery before the Great Unknown.
When they got back one of them confessed to me that they all felt
like total idiots for having felt so because they themselves
connected the dots and realized (with no help from me) that we are
molded by the xenophobia perpetrated by the media which in turn is
molded by how it might benefit the organization that produces said
media in the first place.

If you read spanish you might enjoy their public declarations, and
even so there are some photos:
http://medias.levante-emv.com/documentos/2010-02-24_DOC_2010-02-17_23_57_54_aula.pdf

Besos de Valencia
Alba Toscano