From: Gail R Shirazi [mailto:g...@loc.gov]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 10:58 AM
To: Madden,Emily A
Cc: raa...@post.tau.ac.il
Subject: RE: [ha-Safran]: Lecture on Latin American Jewry at Library of

Dear Emily, We are trying to get permission to have it webcast on the
LC site. I have to get the permission of the presenters.  I am
copying Dr. Rein if you are interested in having him lecture in
FLA.  He has presented at LC before and is a good presenter. Take care. Gail

 >>> "Madden,Emily A" <emim...@uflib.ufl.edu> 04/28/10 3:23 PM >>>
Will the lecture be published in paper or electronic format for
distribution afterwards?

Thanks!

Emily Madden
Sr. Library Technical Assistant