Would anyone be able to supply me with a photocopy of the following article?

Korbin, Nancy Hartevelt & Korbin, Jerry L. "J.M. da Costa, M.D. A
tinok she-nishbah?
An American Civil War Converso Physician", Shofar 18(1): 16-39 (1999)

I would also be interested in learning of any other articles from
Jewish periodicals
dealing with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), whether in English, Hebrew,
or other languages. (I produce the PILOTS Database, an online index
to the worldwide
psychotrauma literature. It is available for free searching at our website.)

Please note that I shall be out of the office from May 12 through May
29 and may
not be able to respond to emails on a timely basis.

Many thanks,

Fred Lerner, D.L.S.
Information Scientist
National Center for PTSD