Dear AJL Members,

We're about midway through the election period, and
if you haven't voted yet, please do take a few moments
to cast your vote. All members in good standing should
have received an email message with a link to your electronic
ballot.  If you have not received your ballot, please let me know.

If you have more than one email address recorded in the membership
database, you will receive a ballot at both email addresses. Each member
is assigned a unique code that can only be used once in the election.
You may choose either address to use for casting your vote.

Candidate bios are available on the voting site as well as the AJL website and
the Feb./Mar. issue of the AJL Newsletter.  Your vote is important to AJL
please log in and cast your vote!  The voting period will end on June 3.

Contact information for technical problems:
Joy Kingsolver  jkingsol...@earthlink.net
or 630-988-4726.

Thanks!