Safranim,
According to my calendar, we are quickly coming up on the holiday of
Shavuot and I wanted to ask if anyone was interested in making a
small contribution to the AJL blog for a post I'm planning about the
holiday. I'm looking for any kind of short (200-400 words) family
stories, traditions, recipes or reflections about what the holiday
means to you. I'd also love to know about any books, either for kids
or adults, that you'd recommend. I'm putting together a post but if
we get enough material I could do a few posts. These go out to our
followers on Twitter and Facebook as well as readers of the blog so
it's a great opportunity to share some maybe less formal, more
personal material with our audience. Please email me off list and thanks!
Marie Cloutier
AJL Administrative Consultant

--
www.bostonbibliophile.com