The Association of Jewish Libraries' annual convention takes place
July 4-7 in Seattle, WA, and we want your help spreading the word
about the Convention Countdown going on at our blog, People of the Books!

Enter the Mention Convention weekly drawing for a $10 Amazon gift
card by linking back to this week's interview with author Yann Martel
(The Life of Pi; Beatrice & Virgil),
athttp://jewishlibraries.org/blog .  Just put the link on your blog,
, on Facebook, or on Twitter (hashtag #AJL10) ­ and then email
p...@jewishlibraries.org to tell us that you "mentioned convention!"

Do it quick, before Monday May 31, to enter this week's drawing! Then
do it again the following week when we'll feature an interview with
the lovely conference services lady at the Fairmont Olympic Hotel,
our gorgeous convention venue. Weekly drawings run from now through
June, and you may enter each week.

Good luck! ~ Heidi Estrin, AJL

C o n v e n t i o n     C o u n t d o w n !

Exciting interviews at jewishlibraries.org/blog, Tuesdays in May & June, 2010

45th Annual Convention ~ Association of Jewish Libraries ~ Seattle,
WA ~ July 4-7, 2010