Introducing PBworks Summer Camp

Want to build the ultimate classroom wiki and have it ready for the
start of the fall semester? Join us for our third annual PBwiki
Summer Camp (it's free!)

We know that a lot of educators have heard about wikis but just
aren't sure how to use them in the classroom. In PBworks Summer Camp
you will learn the best way to structure your classroom site, engage
your students with audio and video and connect with experienced mentors.

At the end of the program, Campers who have followed the program
receive a free premium workspace for the school year and some fun
swag along the way.

Training is from June 21st - July 2oth and consists of live weekly
lessons, homework and hands on help from our mentors.  This training
is limited, so sign up now!

Here's what people had to say about Summer Camp:

     "This course is incredible and the amount of info is
overwhelming :) not in a bad way"

     "I want to learn as much as I can about the "free" tools
available to educators. This weeks resources page is amazing! I've
heard and used some of the tools but will make use of many more by
they end of the camp. This is awesome!"

     "Thank you for all the tools and information you are providing.
It is a tremendous help and is saving me a plethora of hours trying
to find Internet tools to use in the classroom. I so appreciate what
you're doing." -p.c.ames

Sign up for PBworks Summer Camp
http://blog.pbworks.com/2010/06/01/third-annual-summer-camp-limited-enrollment/

Sara Leah