Friends,

As we've done since 1995, we'll have both orthodox and traditional
egalitarian minyanim at convention.  As usual, the honor of shliah
tzibbur is open to volunteers.  As for Monday Torah reading, we're
looking for volunteers for the egal minyan:

1.      Numbers     30:2-9
2.                  30:10-13
3.                  30:14-17

Please be in touch privately (jlettof...@siegalcollege.edu) if you'd
like to read Torah (chanting required).  If you need to practice with
audio support, I can e-mail you an audio file.

The ortho minyan has already lined up Torah readers.  Stanley Nachamie
and Avram Rister will arrange for afternoon minyanim during convention.
If you are interested, please listen for announcements after meals.

Kol tuv.

Jean Lettofsky