Come join us for a lively discussion/roundtable on "Judaica
Librarianship Coming to a School near You"...even if you've given up
on the idea or haven't considered it, we want to hear what you have to say!

Two MLIS graduate students, Haim Gottschalk, Indiana University and
Nancy Poole, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, went looking
for the proverbial Jewish Librarianship program, and could find it
nowhere...short of transferring to C.W. Post for the MLIS and
undertaking a dual master's degree in Jewish Studies at NYU. (Or
failing that, packing up for Israel.)

We are looking for the possible - a program to produce a well rounded
Judaica Librarian!!!  We'll share what we know and ask for your
experiences.  We'd like to say we'll offer mimosas and snacks, but
that might be pushing our luck....

What ? Higher Education for Judaic Librarians Roundtable
Nancy Poole & Haim Gottschalk

Where?    Senate Room (Session 6A)

When?     Tuesday, July 6

What time? 10:30 am - 12:00 noon

Bring with you  - your ideas, your coffee from the break, and
enthusiasm! (Maybe a job for both of us?)