>From the blog:

http://blog.hebrewbooks.org/2010/06/hebrewbooksorg-receives-oclcs-milestone.html

We are pleased to announce that HebrewBooks.org received a Gateway
milestone award from the OCLC. This was awarded for having entered the
200,000 digital record into WorldCat via OCLC's Digital Collections
Gateway. For more information, see this press release:

http://www.oclc.org/us/en/news/announcements/2010/announcement476.htm

We will also be presenting this weekend at an OCLC sponsored event at
the annual meeting of the American Library Association on Sunday, June
27, at 10:30 – 12:00 PM in Washington Convention Center 142. More
information is available here:

http://www.oclc.org/news/announcements/2010/announcement475.htm

Tentative title of our presentation is "Non-Library Digital Archives
and OCLC's Digital Collection Gateway"