I've already replied personally to Michelle Sandler about this, but
wanted to remind everyone of the usefulness of the AJL Wiki for these
kinds of questions. There's a wonderful page with concise information
and very helpful links about cataloging for synagogues and centers at
http://ajlwiki.pbworks.com/Cataloging-for-Synagogue-and-Center-Libraries
that answers many questions about this topic. The Wiki has lots more
useful information. Link to it directly from the AJL home page.

If you have great information to add to add to the Wiki, just use the
Edit tab on the top of any page to submit permission to do so. Diane
Romm and Joyce Levine are our wonderful chairs of this project.

It was wonderful seeing so many of you at convention in Seattle and I
add my thanks to the very hard-working convention committee that made
it such a success! Looking forward to working with all of you over
the next two years as your VP for Publications.

Debbie Stern, Library Director

Mordecai M. Kaplan Library

Reconstructionist Rabbinical College

1299 Church Road

Wyncote, PA 19095

dst...@rrc.edu

phone: 215-576-0800 ext. 234 fax: 215 576-6143