I suspect Rachel Kamin did mean "A Secret," the film version of
Memory by Philippe Grimbert. The book's title in the original French
was Un Secret. One of our synagogue book discussion groups read the
book, an autobiographical novel about a Parisian boy's discovery that
his parents have kept secret not only their experience during the
Occupation, but even the fact that they are Jewish. A few weeks after
the book discussion, we showed the film as part of a film series.

Marga

Marga Hirsch

Librarian & Bulletin Editor

Park Avenue Synagogue