Our Rabbi is looking for the Hebrew book "Olelot"
(ayin-vav-lamed-lamed-vav-tav) by R. Margoliot
(mem-resh-gimel-lamed-yud-vav-tav), Jerusalem, 1947.  I couldn't find
a record in WorldCat so if anyone can help me locate the book, I
would appreciate it.  The Rabbi only needs pages 63-66.

Many thanks!

Rachel Kamin, Director
The Joseph and Mae Gray Cultural & Learning Center
North Suburban Synagogue Beth El
1175 Sheridan Road
Highland Park, IL 60035
847/432-8903 x242 or rka...@nssbethel.org

 From the Moderator:

The name of the author is Reuben Margaliot (1889-1971). The book was
first published in 707 [1946 or 1947] and republished in 749 [1988 or
1989] by Mosad ha-Rav Kuk together with his book: Mehkarim be-darkhe
ha-Talmud ve-hidotav.

http://www.worldcat.org/title/mehkarim-be-darkhe-ha-talmud-ve-hidotav-olelot/oclc/122858826

http://www.worldcat.org/title/olelot-mehkarim-talmudiyim-ketsarim/oclc/44673429

http://www.worldcat.org/title/mehkarim-be-darkhe-ha-talmud-ve-hidotav/oclc/68480510