The Department of Jewish Education at our local Federation asked me
if I could help them find book-related lesson plans for use with ages
8 and up. They're seeking "a lesson based on a book that deals with
Judaic values, text, traditions, etc." The example they gave me was a
lesson plan from the PJ Library for Nachshon Who Was Afraid to Swim
(if you want to see this example, let me know and I'll send you the
PDF). It had discussion points, extension activities, suggested crafts, etc.

Does anybody have any lesson plans like this to share for ages 8 and
older? If so, please email me at he...@cbiboca.org.

Thanks,

Heidi Estrin