libraries and one in the Los Angeles Times.  I thought many of you
might be interested in reading these articles.
I have supplied the links to you as well as the titles of each article.

#1 Barnes and Nobel offering E books for Kids can be found at:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304354104575568741495194492.html?mod=WSJ_hps_sections_tech

#2  New Library Technologies dispense with Librarians:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304354104575568592236241242.html?mod=WSJ_WSJ_US_News_5

#3  In the Los Angeles times  A New Chapter - A for profit company
will take over Camarillo's Public Library can be found at:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-libraries-20101025,0,494283.story

If you have a problem with the links I can email you the articles
separately if you wish.

Ronda Rose
Past President
Association of Jewish Libraries.