Author Rosally Saltsman requested that the following be posted on ha-Safran:

The tuition crisis facing our schools, the number of home
foreclosures in our communities and unrelenting unemployment all
underscore a challenge every Jewish educator must deal with today:
instilling in our children an appreciation for what they have and not
a burning desire for what is unattainable.

Today, perhaps more than ever, the one life lesson every Jewish
student must learn early on is frugality.

The Money Book is a very easy-to-read e-book and guide to making the
most of what you've got.  Author Rosally Saltsman shares her personal
experiences and lessons learned, offering the reader a useful and
actionable blend ofJewish philosophy, anecdotes, inspiration and
practical guidance.

     http://www.shemayisrael.com/publicat/rosallysaltsman/moneybook.html

The Money Book is suitable for everyone Bar/Bat Mitzvah age and
up.  Granted, not every suggestion will apply to every reader, but
each will come out better on the other end, having read them all.
http://www.shemayisrael.com/publicat/rosallysaltsman/moneybook.html

Please click here to learn more and to order.  To discuss bulk
purchases, please reply to this email.

  http://www.shemayisrael.com/publicat/rosallysaltsman/moneybook.html

Thank you,

Alan J Braverman