Hello all,
I received the information below about an interesting library related
website and am passing it along to all of you for your own information.
--Heidi Estrin

 From Lindsay Samuels:

I would like to let you know about my new website,
http://librarysciencedegree.org.

My goal was to compile an unbiased and updated list of every school
that offers a library science degree in the US.  I felt the existing lists
were not comprehensive, easy to find, and many web sites have outdated
information and links.  I believe I have built a useful resource for library
science students and would simply like to ask that you take a look and link
to my site if you agree.  All the schools are listed on the front page
and lead directly to each program, additionally they are sorted by state.

Since my primary goal was to compile an updated list of every library
science degree program in the US, if you know of any I have missed, please
let me know so I can add them.  Otherwise, if you have any questions or
would like any additional information, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for your consideration,
Lindsay Samuels
lind...@librarysciencedegree.org