I am resending my posting from Dec 7th. I hope that it will be posted
in better format.
Amalia

   Are you in charge of a synagogue, day school or community center library?
Do you want to enhance the view of your library within your
institution, its leadership and throughout the Jewish community?
Accreditation by AJL can help you reach this goal.
The deadline for applying is January 15, 2011.
Leah Moskovits is available to assist librarians in day schools.
Amalia Warshenbrot is ready to help staff in synagogue and center libraries.
  Their contact information as well as applications and
guidelines are available on the AJL website, jewishlibraries.org.
Happy Hanukkah from Leah and Amalia