Dear Hasafranim,

I have an idea for a library sleep over (not original I know) for our
younger patrons in which they wouldn't actually sleep over, but come
in their jammies with stuffed animals etc on a Sat evening. I figured
I'd read books and then do havdalah (it gets dark pretty early in
Michigan in winter).

What have others done? I imagine I should at least read a scary book,
a funny animal book, and a sweet bedtime book. Any other suggestions,
not just for books but activities that could involve preschoolers?
What is a good way to structure the event?

Thanks,

Rachel Haus
Library Director
Congregation of Moses Library