First - thank you to everyone who answered my questions about old
reference books.  We are slowly clearing lots of shelves, ready for new books!

My new question concerns chairs for use with our library tables.  We
hold lots of meetings in our Library space and want to purchase
stackable chairs so we can have extra seating as needed.  Have any of
you suggestions about where we could get good quality and appearance
and what has worked for you, if you use stackable chairs.?

Thanks,
Janis Colton
Temple Sinai, DC