Dear ha-Safran subscribers,

As you all know by now, the AJL Newsletter which was previously
printed on paper and distributed by mail, is now split into two
separate electronic publications which will be posted online only.
The current issues are "Vol.1, No.1" for each title.

Please see the AJL website under News & Announcements for the links
(http://www.jewishlibraries.org/ajlweb/).

Both files are in PDF format and are searchable within the Adobe
application; all website and email addresses should be linked.
Depending on the browser you use, the PDF will be open within the
browser or 'outside' of it with the Adobe Acrobat application.

These two issues are distributed freely to all AJL members and
ha-Safran subscribers. In the near future, once our new website is
operative, AJL members will be required to login with their password
in order to access future issues. Information about the website and
passwords will be communicated later on.

I would like to invite you to peruse the new issues and forward them
to whomever you deem might be interested!

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions!

I would like to thank all people who were involved in the production
of these issues, and especially to Karen Ulric, Linda Silver, Merrily
Hart, Anne Dublin, and Daniel Scheide.

Thank you,

Uri