I haven't yet seen this posted, so am re-sending.

Joyce Levine has posted on the AJL Wiki responses and links from the
recent AJL Survey about the various systems that SSC members are
using in their libraries. Find these Wiki postings at the links below:

http://ajlwiki.pbworks.com/w/page/1636976/Automation-for-Jewish-School-Libraries

http://ajlwiki.pbworks.com/w/page/1636978/Automation-for-Synagogue-and-Center-Libraries

To make the Wiki even more helpful, I'd like to post additional
articles about your experiences with automation and cataloging in
your library, since this is a very frequently asked question on
Hasafran. Send your postings to me and I'll make sure they get up on
the Wiki. Thanks!

Debbie Stern, AJL VP for Publications

Mordecai M. Kaplan Library

Reconstructionist Rabbinical College

1299 Church Road

Wyncote, PA 19095

dst...@rrc.edu

phone: 215-576-0800 ext. 234 fax: 215 576-6143