I am being forced to downsize a 7000-volume Jewish library that
contains Yizkor books, Russian language, adult and juvenile fiction
and non-fiction, VHS Jewish Heritage Collection and many resource
teaching materials. The JCC needs the library space for other
programming. Can anyone offer suggestions or techniques for this
overwhelming task. The objective is to reduce the collection to 1/3
of its size. I am particularly interested in knowing what to do with
books that no one wants. Thanks for any help you might offer off the listserve.

Gratefully,
Leona Fleischer
Archive/Library Associate
GJCC Nashville, TN