Dear Hasafranim,

I am forwarding the following question from a librarian in California.

First Name: Rochelle
Last Name: Rosen
Telephone: 209 577 3699
Email: rrosete...@aol.com
The subject is: the Library

The message is:
I am in the process of putting our library on a computer.  What program do you
use? Do you have a scanner?  We are a small congregation in the central valley
of California. We have many children's books, teacher resource books,
cook books
and some media.  I am anxious to talk with your librarian.  There is also an
adult library that will be added next.
Shabbat Shalom
Rochelle Rosen

Rachel Haus