I often land queries concerning various aspects of emerging
technology and librarianship, e.g. RFID tags, e-books and
licenses.  Although we do have information on automation systems,
etc., we need to increase our knowledge-base on such 21st Century
topics.  Would those of you with pertinent expertise identify
yourselves to me?  Please indicate whether or not you would entertain
requests for mentorships.

Thank you!

Stephanie (Sara Leah) Gross
Stephanie Gross, MLS