From: Marcia Tucker <tuc...@ias.edu>
To: fredisaac <fredis...@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 13, 2011 2:34 am
Subject: Jewish Library
Dear Mr. Isaac,
I am assisting a woman who is trying to locate a library, school, or
institution that might be interested in her late spouses' Judaic
library. (A list in excel is attached.) The books are physically
located in Davis, California and I am hoping that you might have some
recommendations regarding placement?

The woman is Allison Coudert and from my correspondence with her it
seems that she wishes to give this collection to a library where it
will be wanted and used. There appear to be no strings attached other
than the entire collection must be taken. She indicated that she does
not have the expectation that everything would be retained. My
library is not interested in this collection since most titles are
already available in the Princeton area.

Your suggestions, thoughts, and leads would be sincerely appreciated.
Thank you,
Marcia