Hi Safranim:

I am preparing a talk for the USBBY conference about picture books
that deal with peace in the Middle East in some way. I have very few
in English, but I want HEBREW books.

(The English ones are:Snow in Jerusalem, Sharing Our Homeland,
Shalom, Salaam, Peace, My Cousin Tamer, Three Wishes, Tali's
Jerusalem Scrapbook)

If you know of others in English, let me know. But I am particularly
looking for picture books in Hebrew that I can order somehow or at
least get some pictures of them to include in my talk. I am not sure
how to go about finding these books. Any ideas are welcome!

Lisa Silverman

Library Director

Sinai Temple Blumenthal Library

10400 Wilshire Blvd.