Shalom.

Holocaust Remembrance Day is Monday, May 2, 2011.
I posted on my website 180 links to learn about the Holocaust.
Site languages include English, Hebrew, Arabic, French, German,
Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
All 180 links have been reviewed / checked this week.

The website address is:

http://www.jr.co.il/hotsites/j-holoc.htm

Please forward this message to relatives and friends, so they
may benefit from these educational resources.

We must not forget.

Jacob