I wanted to let AJL know that the family musical based on Shlemiel
Crooks (a Sidney Taylor Honor Book) turned out to be a lot of fun.

The Kaufman Center posted an excerpt from the rehearsal a couple of
days before the performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdKBW5h-gZ0

And a nice article appeared after the musical:

http://www.memphisflyer.com/memphis/family-ties/Content?oid=2741359

The Kaufman Center has decided to produce the musical again next
year, so I hope that some of you in the New York area will be able to
attend. The kids in the audience had a great time.

Best,

Anna Olswanger

Anna Olswanger | Literary Agent, Liza Dawson Associates
350 Seventh Avenue, Suite 2003 | New York, NY 10001-1930
t: 201-791-4699 | w: www.olswanger.com | w: www.shlemielcrooks.com