This is to announce that my book "Our Daily Words" has been
designated a "Must Read" and is a finalist for the Massachusetts Book
Award in poetry. See the attached newsletter page 7. Praised by Rabbi
Larry Kushner, A. B. Yehoshua, David Mamet, and Robert Pinsky, the
book has many poems on Jewish and Israeli themes. If you wish to
acquire the book for your collection, please email me at
bh...@framingham.edu or aru...@verizon.net.

Bernard Horn