Please note that tickets for the Yiddish Theatre on Monday evening
WILL NOT BE ON SALE AT CONVENTION.  The group rate for this Yiddish
Theatre Festival event is only available to you through
pre-registration and the deadline looms, so if you want tickets,
including return transportation to the hotel, this is your last
opportunity to do so.  I encourage all of you to please make some
Wednesday Montreal tour decisions as well, because we must book these
ahead of time.

Marsha Lustigman
Librarian, Bialik High School
6500 Kildare Rd.