Hello.  Please note that your AJL login and password are not yet
activated on our new web site.  Next on the agenda is bringing up the
membership lists.  I will keep you updated as new functionality is added.

Laurie Haas, our vice-president for membership, has had to resign her
position.  In keeping with the provisions of our constitution, I have
appointed Yossi Galron to fill Laurie's term.

Jim

--
James P. Rosenbloom
Judaica Librarian, Brandeis University