I'm a volunteer in a small synagogue library. At present, the books
are somewhat categorized and color sticker-coded only. We are
expanding the library and I'm looking for suggestions as to how to
proceed. Do we look for automated software first? Are there packages
or programs anyone has used that will automate the library and print
labels and bar codes? Are there companies who print bar codes from a
list you supply? Finances are somewhat limited for this project, but
I'd like to hear any suggestions you might have. Thank you.