Please find attached an unusual and historically important collection
of Hebrew books printed in Shanghai during WWII and immediately after.

All items are priced individually, however, there is also the
possibility of purchasing the entire collection for £9,500 GBP. If
you are interested in the entire collection, please notify me by 10 June 2011.

For more information about any of the items on the list (condition
etc), please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

To go to the list via a link on my website click on the link below.

http://www.fishburnbooks.com/catalogs/Shanghai%20HebrewLatestsbFinalJF.pdf

Best regards

Jonathan.

www.fishburnbooks.com