Colleagues, while I won't be at the convention, I want to inform
everyone that at the Stand With Us Booth, a 16 minute DVD about the
series "Israel Up Close" will be handed out; Israel Up Close dvd's
are short --10-15 minutes in all, and they highlight aspects of
modern Israeli life, culture, medicine, arts, etc.  The promotional
dvd will give a snippet of several of the features and there will
also a be sampling of educational guides to accompany the
features.  Our teachers have used IUC in our religious school; they
are unique and you may want to check them out at convention.

  Andrea Rapp

  Wise Temple, Cincinnati