Shalom Safranim ve-Safraniyot,

I hope many of you are enjoying convention. I can't wait to welcome
you to Los Angeles next year.

In the meantime, my daughter works with Ben-Zion and Rivka Dorfman,
authors of "Synagogues Without Jews." In conjunction with their
foundation to preserve their  artifacts from those synagogues, they
would like to conduct a tour of unique and beautiful synagogues in
Jerusalem. Do any of you know of someone who might be able to conduct
such a tour?  Your may respond to them directly at:

synart...@gmail.com

Todah Rabah,

Jackie Ben-Efraim
Special Collections Librarian