----------------------- Message requiring your approval ----------------------
From: Ruth Diskin <r...@ruthfilms.com>
Subject: [ha-Safran]: Culture Heroes
Dear AJL Friends,

While we will not be attending the conference this year, we wanted to make sure you were aware of a very special new documentary series: CULTURE HEROES:

Thirteen subjects - and thirteen hand-picked directors take on the complex and beautiful subject of Israeli cultural life. This fascinating series is comprised of individual films that illuminate the creative process – both behind and in front of the camera.

Each chapter is directed by a well-know Israeli documentary filmmaker who carefully crafted an intimate and personal portrait of the subject.

The series includes artists such as Zubin Mehta, Amos Gitai and Ohad Naharin.

You can learn more about the series at: http://www.ruthfilms.com/films/clusters/culture-heroes.html

Best regards,

Ruth

Ruth Diskin Film Ltd.