Dear Safranim ve-Safraniyot,

While cataloging today I saw that the most importance reference work
for my job is not in OCLC. It's all of you wonderful people who
always help your fellow librarians solve all kinds of problems. Not
just your typical reference or cataloging questions, but you  provide
resources far beyond that of books and media.

My daughter would like to thank all of you who responded to both me
and to her directly in her search for a Jerusalem tour guide. Your
suggestions have been invaluable.

So, how would you make an entry into OCLC for librarians extraordinaire?

Todah Rabah,

Jackie Ben-Efraim
Special Collections Librarian
Ostrow Library