Friends of libraries, Anglo-in Jerusalem:

I received several responses regarding my previous question, posted
on the Judaic librarian listserv, HASAFRAN, about English language
libraries for the Anglo community in Jerusalem.
I am wondering if those who are interested would want to meet for a
conversation about this on Friday morning/early afternoon on July
29th around to talk "libraries"? (Exact time and place to be determined)

? Would it be worthwhile to talk about a project devoted to
increasing visibility, use, services and resources for the English
speaking community ?  What are your thoughts and ideas?

Please share this email with others who have a strong value about
libraries and who may want to be a part of the conversation.

Abigail Yasgur

--
Abigail Yasgur

Max Said Yes! The Woodstock Story