Safranim,
Here is a list of recent donations to the AJL Scholarship Fund which
provides scholarships to deserving Library School students who intend to
pursue careers in Judaica Librarianship. If you wish to donate, you may
send a check made out to AJL Scholarship Fund to me (Sarah Barnard)at
the address below. If you would like a tribute card sent, please include
the name and address to which you would like it sent and the event it
commemorates.

DONATIONS TO THE AJL SCHOLARSHIP FUND, 2011 (to June 30)

 >From Barbara Leff      In honor of 5 AJLSC members on the AJL board:
Enid Sperber, Ronda Rose, Lisa Silverman, Susan Dubin, Sheryl Stahl.

 >From Amalia Warshenbrot        In memory of Esther Nussbaum's husband.

 >From Beverly Geller    In memory of Mo Nussbaum.

 >From Ronda and Fred Rose       To Esther Nussbaum in memory of her
husband Dr. Moses Nussbaum
        To Laurel Wolfson in memory of her mother
        In honor of Pearl Berger's Life Membership award.
        To Etta Gold for the Fanny Goldstein Award.

 >From Marcia Posner     To Sylvia Firscheim in memory of her husband
"Hill"
        To Esther Nussbaum in memory of her husband Dr. Moe Nussbaum.

 >From Sarah Barnard     In honor of Phil Miller's retirement.

 >From Leonard Gold      In memory of Dr. Moses Nussbaum.

 >From Ellen & Stewart Share     For the recovery of Sandra Goldsmith,
Claire Wolf and Gerdy Tractman.
        In honor of the birthday of Suzanne Davidson.

 >From Lynn Feinman      In memory of Dr. Moses Nussbaum.

 >From Sylvia Firschein  In memory of Dr. Moses Nussbaum.

 >From Kathe Pinchuk and Heidi Estrin In memory of Barbara Betz's mother,
Connie Foster.